Re: Why bound prefixes are an anti-pattern in language design

Ian Hickson wrote:
> You might not care about these authors, but I do.

that's unkind and also not true.

>>> I don't understand what you mean.
>>>
>> ?  please explain
>>

> I do not understand your reasoning in the quoted paragraph above.
> Everything from "The big long" to "what I stated above" makes no sense to
> me.

you do not think  org.example.animal.cat is a long string fair enough, I
personally dislike it its unintuitive and frankly ugly, and truthfully
it surprises me that you take them so seriously

anyway I give up on you Ian, it doesn't matter what I say you fail to
see my points or even accept them as valid issues, I have wasted too
much time on this you can say tomato if you like and Ill carry on
saying...tomato.

Best wishes

--
Martin McEvoy