Re: Minutes for July 30th, 2009 RDFa Telecon

Martin,

I appreciate what you are trying to accomplish here, but I sincerely
feel that data- is the wrong way to go about it.  If using a colon in an
attribute name is a bad idea, there are lots of proposals on the table
with widespread support in the RDFa community for solving this.
@prefix, @token, @vocab - all of these would solve the problem AND be
validatable in an XML DTD-based validation scheme should we want to
update XHTML 1.1 + RDFa.  data- or whatever cannot be.