Re: telecon

From: Micah Dubinko <Micah.Dubinko@marklogic.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 21:54:59 -0700
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

One other thing to consider in this vein.

If there's a hanging triple that never gets completed, does it make sense to
go ahead and treat it as completed by a blank node?

For example this:

Clearly this is stating that the document has a maker, but we don't know
anything about him/her/it. That there is no interior @rel/@rev/@property
shouldn't fundamentally change anything. (right?)

Is this the same as the 'useless' triples discussion, except only one level
deep?

-m