From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 21:07:36 -0700
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this week's Telecon (in a few
hours). I thought I'd sent a note already, but it looks like I hadn't.
(I'm attending Google I/O, my last conference for a little while, May
has been insane.)

Assuming we have enough folks on the call, I think we're ready to resolve

which I believe we resolved over email.

which we just discussed on the mailing list. Given the wise words from
Shane, and the fact that we're quite far along, I agree with what
appears to be the emerging consensus to "not change anything." I'm happy
to write a response to Jonathan Rees, unless someone else wants to jump
in and take that task :)

Note also that I've updated the Editors' Draft of the Primer with the
comments received. It still needs a final pass, but as Ralph suggested
on Tuesday's call, let's try to push the Primer's final version for
publication at the same time as we go to CR.