Re: crazy ivan question? (sparql.org issues)

Ivan Herman wrote:
> what does [ERROR] means when running the unit tests with crazy ivan? I
> get this for tests #76,77,87,94 using sparqler...

It means that either the RDFa web service or the SPARQL web service died
in some horrible way (syntax error in the input, internal server error,
busy, etc.)

#76, #77, #87, and #94 fail on SPARQL.org because the SPARQL queries are
too large for one of the proxy-ing services. This has been an issue for
the past several months. Just switch SPARQL engines to Virtuoso for that
test only and click on the "ERROR" text, which will re-run the unit test
using the newly selected SPARQL engine.

Andy - any chance that this could be fixed? I know you looked into it in
February, but we're depending pretty heavily on sparql.org now that
Virtuoso isn't working for our isBlank() queries.

Benji, any chance that the isBlank() SPARQL query could be implemented
correctly in Virtuoso?

> My output for #94 is wrong, though and, note, the RDF/XML added to the
> tests is wrong, too (it comes from an earlier incarnation of pyRdfa, I
> believe...). Maybe that explains the 'Error' (is that an XML error?)

Do you mean the SPARQL is wrong, or the RDF/XML is incorrect?

The SPARQL isn't wrong, AFAIK. The RDF/XML is whatever is being output
from the currently selected RDFa parser web service and could be wrong
if your parser is generating incorrect RDF/XML.

The N3 is being generated by PyRDFa... which is as accurate as PyRDFa is
currently.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny