Re: crazy ivan question? (sparql.org issues)

[removing andy and benji]

Manu Sporny wrote:
> Ivan Herman wrote:
>> what does [ERROR] means when running the unit tests with crazy ivan? I
>> get this for tests #76,77,87,94 using sparqler...
>
> It means that either the RDFa web service or the SPARQL web service died
> in some horrible way (syntax error in the input, internal server error,
> busy, etc.)
>
> #76, #77, #87, and #94 fail on SPARQL.org because the SPARQL queries are
> too large for one of the proxy-ing services. This has been an issue for
> the past several months. Just switch SPARQL engines to Virtuoso for that
> test only and click on the "ERROR" text, which will re-run the unit test
> using the newly selected SPARQL engine.

Interestingly, there were a bunch of similar errors with virtuosos, too...

>> My output for #94 is wrong, though and, note, the RDF/XML added to the
>> tests is wrong, too (it comes from an earlier incarnation of pyRdfa, I
>> believe...). Maybe that explains the 'Error' (is that an XML error?)
>
> Do you mean the SPARQL is wrong, or the RDF/XML is incorrect?
>
> The SPARQL isn't wrong, AFAIK. The RDF/XML is whatever is being output
> from the currently selected RDFa parser web service and could be wrong
> if your parser is generating incorrect RDF/XML.
>
> The N3 is being generated by PyRDFa... which is as accurate as PyRDFa is
> currently.

What I meant was that the RDF/XML (which came from pyRdfa, I suppose)
was wrong. My mistake. However, I handled the issue since then (it was a
bug in the XML serializer of RDFLib, actually, so the turtle/n3 was
always correct), so the output of pyRdfa should be o.k. now.

Thanks Manu

I.