ISSUE-103: substantive issue that requires opinion + discussion

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 22:08:43 -0700
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi team,

In an effort to get to Candidate Rec soon (which will make Ivan quite
happy :), I'm going to start email threads on the remaining substantive
issues. *Please* read these emails, and please respond with your
thoughts ASAP.

ISSUE-103: a URI-centric approach to CURIEs
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/103

Please read this issue and send thoughts. I have thoughts, which I'll
contribute once this thread gets going.

-Ben