Mark, Ben - please review TC#105 & TC#106

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 10:33:51 -0400

Hi guys,

On the last telecon, we didn't approve TC#105 and TC#106 because Shane
said that you guys had a discussion off-line concerning the "inner @rel
neither a CURIE or LinkType" issue.

I believe that both TC#105 and TC#106 are correct, but we didn't want to
approve them until both of you signed off on those test cases as well.
Could you please review and let us know if they look good to you:

http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/rdfa-test-harness/
   * Select "Unreviewed" for the "Unit Test Status"

These are the last two remaining Test Cases that need to be reviewed - I
don't believe that they contain anything contentious.

Shane, Ralph, Michael, Steven - if you see anything that looks out of
place with those test cases, please let us know. I'd like to move those
two to APPROVED by the end of tomorrow.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny