Re: TC#88: Interpretation of _: CURIE

'_:' is _a_ BNode. Ie: there _one_ BNode (within the RDF Graph generated
for that HTML file, of course) that is identified by '_:'. This can be
deduced from the wording of the CURIE specification (maybe a more
explicit note would be welcome, though...)

The alternative that was discussed was that each occurrence of '_:'
would generate a _new_ BNode (a bit like using the '[' character in
turtle). This alternative was rejected.

Ivan