Re: Serving and Validating XHTML+RDFa

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 15:31:28 -0500
To: James Pickering <jp29@cox.net>
CC: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

The XHTML 2 Working Group is updating the XHTMLMIME document to reflect
current best practices ala the ancient Appendix C to which you refer.
The working group definitely recommends doing the type of content
negotiation you are attempting to do.  You can see all XHTML 2 Working
group documents under development, including a draft that is unapproved
and still needs lots of work at http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Drafts