Re: Telecon Agenda - Thursday 1 May 2008, 1500 UTC

From: Toby A Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 16:10:09 +0100
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>

On 1 May 2008, at 16:00, Ben Adida wrote:

> Lack of support for xml:base is considered a feature :)
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/59

Oh, goody! I wasn't looking forward to that anyway.

Cognition doesn't support the <base> element either though.

> Maybe you meant xml:lang?

xml:lang and the HTML lang attribute are fully supported in the
latest released version.

While I'm posting, can I ask for someone to contact me off-list about
the RDFa test harness? I'm trying to get it working to automatically
test the next release of Cognition, but always get "ERROR" even when
I can *see* that the correct triples have been generated. I probably
need some hand-holding, and don't want to bother the whole list with
it, hence my request to contact me off-list...

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>