Re: Telecon Agenda - Thursday 1 May 2008, 1500 UTC

Toby A Inkster wrote:
> While I'm posting, can I ask for someone to contact me off-list about
> the RDFa test harness? I'm trying to get it working to automatically
> test the next release of Cognition, but always get "ERROR" even when I
> can *see* that the correct triples have been generated. I probably need
> some hand-holding, and don't want to bother the whole list with it,
> hence my request to contact me off-list...

I'll get you setup with the rdfa test harness, Toby. Just give me the
URL for your parser and I'll take a look at the output. "ERRORS" usually
happen when the RDF/XML output you're generating isn't quite correct.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.