RE: Community outreach with a cheat sheet!

Hello David

On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 01:48 +1000, David Peterson wrote:
> Hello Ben,
>
> That is what was what I had intended. I did not want to re-invent anything, just wanted to highlight a XFN to RDFa mapping. I was giving an example from the XFN microformat [1].

I have a version of the RDFa Distiller That detects all XFN values[1]
(rel@tag, VoteLinks and rel@nofollow too), in pretty much the same way
as the Normal Distiller[2] Detects HTML @rel values, I think XFN and
other elemental microformats like rel="tag", and Votelinks are useful as
an example of how authors are already using RDFa like techniques in
their markup and how easy it is to adopt RDFa without really inventing
anything.

1 http://weborganics.co.uk/pyRdfa-XFN/?uri=http://tantek.com/
2 http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/

Thanks