Re: Community outreach with a cheat sheet!

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:18:11 +0900
Cc: W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
To: David Peterson <david@squishyfish.com>

It was about creating a cheatsheet. :) The usual enthousiasm get
people jumping here and there, that is quite cool.

David made a cool suggestion, let's follow it.
David would you be able to draft one piece of a cheatsheet for one
vocabulary? Let's take hcard for example. Take only only one or two
hours to draft it. Then I will review it.  From there, we will see and
improve.

Small iterative process will push us on the good road. :)

--
Karl Dubost - W3C
http://www.w3.org/QA/