RE: Community outreach with a cheat sheet!

Hello Ben,

That is what was what I had intended. I did not want to re-invent anything, just wanted to highlight a XFN to RDFa mapping. I was giving an example from the XFN microformat [1].

-----------------
XFN 1.1
rel="contact"
rel="acquaintance"
rel="friend"
rel="met"
rel="co-worker"
- snip -

My example URI (http://rdfa.info/2008/03/xfn#co-worker) probably stank, but that is why I am bringing it up here so I (we) can get started.

The main reason I want to kick this off is for an article I am writing for SitePoint on how microformatters can benefit from RDFa whilst using what is familiar. Yahoo! will only be indexing 5 of the 98 or so and FireFox 3 parses the same 5 I believe. So, when SearchMonkey kicks in there will be a lot of unhappy campers -- that is until we Semantify 'Em!

So maybe XFN wasn't the best example to pick. Yahoo! will extract: hCard, hCalendar, hReview, hAtom, and XFN. What would be a better vocab?

Cheers,

David

[1] http://gmpg.org/xfn/11