RE: Issue with Jena/sparql.org and XML Literals?

Yes.

You have to be carefule with line endings as well - \n vs \n\r etc.  The SPARQL parser does not canonicalize XMLLiterals in the query.

2008Jun/0027.html ==>
[[
If you look at librdfa's output for TC100:
http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/librdfa/rdfa2rdf.py?uri=http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/0100.xhtml

and PyRDFa's output for TC100:
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/extract?uri=http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/0100.xhtml

]]

If I understand these correctly, these are different.

Running CURL on the first I get data with multiple namespaces on each element, and I don't on the second.

N-Triples files for each attached (rdfparse run on the CURL results of each link..  You will see they both have XMLLiterals but are different sizes.

e.g. on the first: there is xmlns:dc=\"http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/\" on the <strong>

Is this relevant?

        Andy