Re: Section 1 of the New RDFa Syntax Draft ready for reviews

Shane,

- HTML4 is not in XML, right? I just wonder whether the very DOM
oriented processing steps would be appropriate. What seems to be
relatively straightforward is an XHTML1.0+RDFa, the question is whether
doing the corresponding DTD would be that easy.

- The real issue is, however, HTML5. And that is only where a crystal
ball would help:-)

Ivan