Re: New RDFa Syntax Draft ready for reviews

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 22:32:31 +0100
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
CC: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Ben, all,

Great that the document is ready for review!

I'm assuming the Ed and Diego will need some time to review
and email exchanges with the editors, so Feb 13 telecon
seems to be the earlies date SWD could vote on it, possibly
a week later.

Ed & Diego, for your information: the RDFa task force is
proposing this document as a Last Call Working Draft, that
means that we're saying to the community "We think we're
done, do you agree?". That makes the review different from
other proposed Working Drafts. For example, all issues must
be either resolved or postponed.

Have a nice weekend,
Guus

--
VU University Amsterdam, Computer Science
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446