New RDFa Syntax Draft ready for reviews

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 09:10:28 -0800
To: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

Thanks to some tremendous work by Mark and Shane, we've got our new RDFa
Syntax Draft, ready for review:

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-rdfa-syntax-20080125/

(Note that Shane may be fixing a few typos throughout the day today, but
no substantive changes.)

Though this draft is late, it comes with a bonus: the major issues I
referred to in recent calls have been resolved, so this draft can be
read as a complete specification, with no major differences remaining
within the task force.

Diego, Ed: the draft is all yours to review!