Re: Trackback in RDFa

From: Simone Onofri <simone.onofri@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:46:50 +0100
To: "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>
Cc: "Karl Dubost" <karl@w3.org>, "W3C RDFa task force" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

On Jan 23, 2008 6:57 PM, Ben Adida <ben@adida.net> wrote:
> Karl Dubost wrote:
> >
> > Would it be possible to express these are RDFa? and if yes any proposal?
> Sure, and you can do it without repeating too much content, reusing what
> you already have in the blog post. Early in our task force discussions,
> we talked about RDFa allowing a web page to be its own RSS feed....

The old (I must recheck with new editor's draft) is

Can be a nice idea to work on more "RDFa Templates"? RSS RDFa Template
can be this one [1], FOAF can be a simplified version of Ivan's FOAF,
this for pingback... we can create a list and so, with double check
from others (and basing on test cases), I can wrote other examples.

[1] http://www.siatec.net/rss.xhtml

> -Ben

Simone Onofri