Re: Trackback in RDFa

On Jan 23, 2008 6:57 PM, Ben Adida <ben@adida.net> wrote:

> Karl Dubost wrote:
> >
> > Would it be possible to express these are RDFa? and if yes any proposal?
>
> Sure, and you can do it without repeating too much content, reusing what
> you already have in the blog post. Early in our task force discussions,
> we talked about RDFa allowing a web page to be its own RSS feed....

The old (I must recheck with new editor's draft) is

http://www.siatec.net/rss.xhtml

Can be a nice idea to work on more "RDFa Templates"? RSS RDFa Template
can be this one [1], FOAF can be a simplified version of Ivan's FOAF,
this for pingback... we can create a list and so, with double check
from others (and basing on test cases), I can wrote other examples.

Cheers,

Simone

[1] http://www.siatec.net/rss.xhtml

--