Re: having triples, how to annotate terms in page?

Hi Laurian,

Apologies, but I don't quite follow the question about being more or
less verbose. Which triples to use would really depend on what it is
that you want to say, rather than any general rules.

Out of interest though, are you planning to add those attributes
within the browser, by manipulating the DOM?

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232

  standards. innovation.