Re: capturing reserved keywords in @rel

Mark,

I think I understand but, as an implementer, I am still scared.

What this means is that if tomorrow the society for
underwater-basket-weaving successfully registers a new @profile by W3C,
defining new @link values for XHTML beyond the familiar 'next',
'previous', 'license', etc, controlled by the XHTML group, then my
implementation must understand the underwater-basket-weaving-link-values
in their namespace right away to stay conformant. Ie, unless I make
manual updates (tiny update that might be with a built-in preprocessing
architecture), this means that the RDFa implementation cannot follow its
nose to do that. Indeed, it would need (1) a formal and machine-readable
way to describe those attributes somewhere (2) the implementation
automatically follows the @profile value, extract the necessary
information to handle those attributes (somehow)....

In other words, I would prefer not to have any reference to @profiles at
all, just rely on the one and fixed XHTML link set in RDFa.

Ivan