Re: Do the following examples generate any triples?

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 06:34:12 -0600
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

I have stayed silent through this whole debate 'cause I am basically not
qualified to debate how many angels can dance on the head of this
particular pin.  However, one thing you said here, Ivan, I felt I needed
to correct / expand upon:

Ivan Herman wrote:
> (Note that this may be considered as a mild edge case, too: after all,
> @href can appear on <a> only in XHTML1)
Well - regardless of what is permitted in XHTML1, by which I assume you
mean XHTML 1.0, in XHTML + RDFa @href is allowed everywhere, more or
less.  So as we think about triple generation, we need to keep that in mind.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled technical debate.