Re: Icon for RDFa?

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 12:52:26 +0100
To: Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org>
CC: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, Uldis Bojars <uldis.bojars@deri.org>
Sergio et al,

the plan with the W3C Comm Team is that an RDFa button, similar to the
OWL, RDF, GRDDL, etc on

http://www.w3.org/2007/10/sw-logos.html

(under technology buttons) will be done and officially added to the rest
when RDFa is in candidate recommendation phase. Let us get there first!:-)

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/