Re: Icon for RDFa?

Hi,

I asked about RDFa icons a few months back. If I remember correctly,
the answer was that there was something on the horizon - has it come
any closer? :) In the meantime, I had come up with a simple banner
icon [1] (not very original...)

Cheers,
Knud

[1] http://sw.deri.org/~knud/projects/smileBlogImages/rdfaInside.png

Am 01.02.2008 um 09:10 schrieb Sergio Fernández:

> Hi,
>
> As I promised [1], we already added support to detect and distill RDFa
> with SemRadar [2] (for the moment only in svn version, soon we'll
> release a new version with these new features).
>
> As far as I know, RDFa still has no official icon. I made a very
> simple
> icon [3] (something like "<RDFa/>" in blue), but it isn't very pretty.
> So we are open to get help from somebody with better artistic
> abilities.
> Maybe we could ask to people of SWEO [4] who made W3C Semantic Web
> icons.
>
> Regards,
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Oct/0044.html
> [2] http://sioc-project.org/firefox
> [3] http://sw.deri.org/svn/uldis/2006/XUL/siocdetect/trunk/chrome/skin/classic/semradar/rdfa.png
> [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/
>
> --
> Sergio Fernández - sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org
> R&D Deparment
> CTIC Foundation - www.fundacionctic.org
> Phone: +34 984 29 12 12
> Fax:  +34 984 39 06 12
> Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
> Parque Científico Tecnológico
> 33203 Cabueñes - Gijón - Asturias - Spain

Knud Möller, MA
+353 - 91 - 495086
Smile Group: http://smile.deri.ie
Digital Enterprise Research Institute
   National University of Ireland, Galway
Institiúid Taighde na Fiontraíochta Digití
   Ollscoil na hÉireann, Gaillimh