W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > April 2008

meeting record: 2008-04-24 RDF-in-XHTML TF telecon

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:56:05 +0200
Message-ID: <768DACDC356ED04EA1F1130F97D29852016638B9@RZJC2EX.jr1.local>
To: "RDFa" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Cc: "SWD Working Group" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>


The minutes of yesterday's RDFa telecon [1] are ready for review; four
issues have been resolved (see below). 


[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/04/24-rdfa-minutes.html

 1. Action Items 
 2. ISSUE-114: RDFa for dynamic content? 
 3. ISSUE-116: Safe CURIEs using "curie:dc:creator"? 
 4. ISSUE-11: RDFa Primer document 
 5. ISSUE-43: Primer should link to the URIs of the assumed namespaces 
 6. ISSUE-113: clarify situation around document fragments containing

RESOLUTION: ISSUE-114 Manu to use Ralph's response to reply to PFWG. No
change in the syntax document needed as it is not obvious that there is
a tractable solution to the full problem. We will create a section on
the RDFa community Wiki to address dynamic modification of XHTML.

RESOLUTION: ISSUE-116 Manu to use Ralphs response to reply to PFWG. No
change in the syntax document needed.

RESOLUTION: ISSUE-11 Michael to respond to Elias and Lee that the RDFa
Primer has changed substantially and invite for new comments. This issue
is closed.

RESOLUTION: ISSUE-43 Michael to answer Lee's comments for Issue 43 in
the same e-mail as Issue 11, noting that the Primer and Syntax Document
have changed significantly and issues seem to have been addressed.
Invite for further comments. This issue is closed, no changes to the

Summary of Action Items 

[NEW] ACTION: Manu to reply PFWG regarding ISSUE-114 [recorded in

[NEW] ACTION: Michael to add a section to Wiki regarding ISSUE-114
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/24-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]

[NEW] ACTION: Michael to reply to Elias and Lee regarding ISSUE-11
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/24-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]
[PENDING] ACTION: Ben followup with Fabien on getting his RDFa GRDDL
transform transferred to W3C [recorded in

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to follow up on media type discussion with Steven,
Ralph, and TAG [recorded in

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to respond to issue 87 [recorded in

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to respond to ISSUE-109 with (if possible)
pointers to past discussion of @cite [recorded in

[PENDING] ACTION: Manu to enable EARL output in RDFa Test Harness
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]

[PENDING] ACTION: Mark to move _:a bnode notation to normative section
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/03-rdfa-minutes.html#action05]

[PENDING] ACTION: Mark/Shane include issue 89 correction in Changes
section [recorded in

[PENDING] ACTION: Michael to create 'RDFa for uF users' on RDFa Wiki
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ralph to review response to Christian Hoertnagl.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/27-rdfa-minutes.html#action07]

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
 JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA

   phone: +43-316-876-1193 (fax:-1191)   
  mobile: +43-699-1876-1165
  e-mail: michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at
   skype: mhausenblas
     web: http://www.joanneum.at/iis/ 

 <see also>
Received on Friday, 25 April 2008 13:59:23 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:50:27 UTC