[RDFa LC] ISSUE-114 update on the Wiki

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:43:00 +0200
To: "RDFa" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

All,

As of my yesterday's action [1] regarding ISSUE-114 [2] I've now created
an entry in our RDFa community Wiki [3]. As you know, the question here
was how to deal with RDFa in dynamic content, such as found in
Ajax-environments. I tried to motivate the problem and draft known
workarounds. I'm happy to hear your comments and am willing to further
update this, if necessary. In any case this can be used later on by Manu
to answer the PFWG LC comment [4].

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/04/24-rdfa-minutes.html#action12