Re: Fwd: Put <> around URIs. Re: draft CURIE draft feedback

Yes, I have long meditated on the idea of suggesting the possibility of
using

	<link rel="<http://www.example.com/index>" href="..." />

but I don't think it means that the [] should or needs to be removed. In
fact, you need both for consistency:

	dc:creator 	and	<http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/creator>
in CURIE contexts, and
	[dc:creator]	and 	http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/creator