Re: Fwd: Put <> around URIs. Re: draft CURIE draft feedback

I don't hate this.  However, I am copying the XHTML 2 Working Group
because they are the keepers of the CURIE spec.  It would eliminate the
"SafeCURIE" production altogether, and instead change the URIorCURIE
production to be one where URIs are delimited.

Mark?