Re: title element, meta, h1 and rdfa

Shane McCarron (1 sept. 2007 - 09:52) :
> Ben Adida wrote:
>> I'm loathe to start interpreting XHTML as RDFa in most cases, but
>> I can
>> see the reason for <title>. That said, I don't see how we can make
>> the
>> executive decision, in this task force, to map to dc:title. At best,
>> xh:title, as Mark mentions.
>>
> In fact, XHTML2 says this explicitly at http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/
> 2007/ED-xhtml2-20070402/mod-document.html#edef_document_title

Thanks Shane, So I gather it is.

<> xh:title "The Old Man And The Sea - Literature" .

Did you think about having a formal RDF schema for XHTML 2.0 as large?
Something which would be more oriented towards the semantics of the
content.

It could help to build Semantics Extractor. In fact I guess it could
help mostly to have a meta model of HyperText, that all initiatives
could use (Docbook, XHTML 2.0, HTML 5, RDFa, GRDDL, etc.)

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***