Re: More on the 'legacy' namespacing question

Quick note: according to current resolutions and implementations, we
currently do *not* use @name.

I lean towards what Mark is saying: I don't think we should add it,
especially after we agreed not to use @class with a CURIE because of its
existing type and the potential confusion (I know that @class is more
complicated because of CSS, but the principle of not overriding the
previous data type still stands.)

In any case, the DCMI decision to endorse RDFa upon completion is fantastic!

-Ben