Re: title element, meta, h1 and rdfa

Karl Dubost wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if there's a rule for getting the meaning of this
> document.
>
> The XHTML document is located at
> http://example.org/foo/bar
>
> The markup is
>
> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML+RDFa 1.0//EN"
>  "http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/DTD/xhtml-rdfa-1.dtd">
> <head>
> Hemingway" />
>     <title>The Old Man And The Sea - Literature</title>
> </head>
> <h1>Book <span property="dc:title">The Old Man And The Sea,
> Hemingway</span></h1>
>

> Two solutions
> <> dc:title "The Old Man And The Sea, Ernest Hemingway"^^XMLLiteral .
> <> dc:title "The Old Man And The Sea, Hemingway"^^XMLLiteral .
>
> And another third one from the XHTML title element?
>     (if title is considered to be dc:title. More on that later.)
> <> dc:title "The Old Man And The Sea - Literature"^^XMLLiteral .
>

> * Are there rules of precedence in RDFa?

Karl, I do not understand the question! There is no such thing as
precedences for triples...

*If* the <title> element was to generate a triple (put aside for a
moment that it should not be dc:title, as others have already put it),
it would create a third triple

<> dc:title "The Old Man And The Sea - Literature"

and all three elements would happily live side-by-side. Where would
there be any precedence here?

ivan