Re: [RDFa] ISSUE-3 @class and @role for rdf:type

Hi Ben,

I'm not with you...are we trying to resolve all syntax issues in the
next two weeks, or just ratifying what we have? We could have avoided
a lot of discussion on '@href everywhere' if we were merely ratifying
what we already had, but people in the group seemed to think it was
actually important enough to discuss. (And I spent a long time trying
to find a compromise.)

As before, I'm not saying I'm totally against sticking with @class,
even though I think @isA is slightly easier to understand. I'm only
saying that we don't need to be bounced into a conclusion simply on
the basis that it shouldn't be discussed. (Particularly when there
have been consistent objections from Steven all the way through.)

I suggest we put it to a vote, and move on. :)

If I could vote for the various positions, I would opt for:

  +1 for a new attribute
  + 0.9 for using @class as we have it now :)
  -1 for using @role.

--