Re: Validation Update: success!

And to top it all off, the W3C communications team has put together
valid XHTML+RDFa logos (with thanks to Alex Roberts from Creative
Commons who did the first pass):

http://www.w3.org/Icons/valid-xhtml-rdfa.png
http://www.w3.org/Icons/valid-xhtml-rdfa.gif

These are being integrated into the beta version of the validator.

-Ben