Re: moving forward!

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:17:24 +0200
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
CC: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Ben Adida wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I suspect we're all hitting a little bit of spec fatigue. That said, we
> need to push through! We have one relatively important issue to cover
> (how striping really works), and a handful of smaller issues.
>
> So, *everyone* should take an action to think about and contribute
> thoughts on this list to the following issues, some time before Thursday.
>

> 3) RDF containers and collections
>
> Last proposal and discussion:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jul/0122.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jul/0131.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jul/0139.html

I think

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jul/0174.html

also refers to this and also offers some sort of a closure, though it
refers to Ben's rule, ie, his 'closure':

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jul/0158.html

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/