Re: moving forward!

Ben Adida wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I suspect we're all hitting a little bit of spec fatigue. That said, we
> need to push through! We have one relatively important issue to cover
> (how striping really works), and a handful of smaller issues.
>
> So, *everyone* should take an action to think about and contribute
> thoughts on this list to the following issues, some time before Thursday.
>
> 1) Striping. @rel everywhere is hugely useful, but it does complicate
> things. Mark's latest description of what we should do:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jul/0145.html
>
> and my proposed tweak with complete rules:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jul/0158.html

I guess the thread starting at

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jul/0168.html

gives a complete picture there, right? I have spoken a lot on this, I do
not have anything to add at this moment...:-)

The thread on

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jul/0144.html

is also related