RE: [RDFa application] MLE - mailing list archives explorer

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:37:24 +0200
To: "Diego Berrueta" <diego.berrueta@fundacionctic.org>
Cc: "RDFa" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, "SWD WG" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

I have to admit I was not aware of SWAML. However, what you do,
and how you do it sounds very interesting :)
... seeing potential synergies.

I'll definitely have a closer look at your publications and
tools - play around a bit and feedback to you. Beforehand:
Have you already gathered experiences regarding the
performance and scalability of your system when using RDFa
(e.g. when querying one 'month' in contrast to several 'months').

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.