Re: [RDFa application] MLE - mailing list archives explorer

El mié, 18-07-2007 a las 09:01 +0200, Hausenblas, Michael escribió:
> MLE is the 'mailing list archives explorer', and basically enhances
> (W3C) mailing list archives with SIOC metadata, deployed with RDFa -
> as a result, SPARQL queries can be executed on top of it.

Dear Michael, all,

Here at CTIC, we share your vision of providing semantically rich
versions of the mailing list archives.

We took a different approach to publish mailing list metadata. We wrote
a parser (named SWAML [1]) of mailbox files that produces output in both
RDF/XML and XHTML+RDFa. Actually, RDFa support has been added very
recently to our project. In case you are interested, please check our
demo [2] or read this paper [3] for further details (although RDFa
support was added after this paper was submitted; an extended version
will be published soon).

We are eager to have feedback!

[1] http://swaml.berlios.de/
[2] http://swaml.berlios.de/demos/swaml-devel/