Missing Use case? [Re: an update of the use case document]

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:26:13 +0100
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
I know, I should come up with a text but I did not have the time yet:-)
But I think that, at the f2f, we discussed another use case from a
totally different angle.

X wants to publish a large(er) vocabulary in RDFS and/or OWL. X also
wants to provide a clear, human readable description of the same
vocabulary. Using RDFa, the terms themselves can be mixed with a
descriptive text in HTML. The RDFa engine can then extract the
vocabulary in RDF/XML and/or n3 formats, to be included used directly by
RDF aware applications (eg, reasoners).

Maybe Alistair can get some example from the SKOS spec....