Re: an update of the use case document

Ben,

I was not sure how to send the review to you  so that you can process it
 easily. Finally, I will send you a series of mails, with various use
case comments. I will bind together some of the use case comments that
are really just minor editing.

A general editorial comment: I think quoting the full title of the use
case everywhere in the text makes it very difficult to read. I would
prefer to have simply a references to Use Case #2 (with link) and not
the full text. But that may be only me.

I.