Re: an update of the use case document

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:15:50 +0100
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Ben,

I was not sure how to send the review to you  so that you can process it
 easily. Finally, I will send you a series of mails, with various use
case comments. I will bind together some of the use case comments that
are really just minor editing.

A general editorial comment: I think quoting the full title of the use
case everywhere in the text makes it very difficult to read. I would
prefer to have simply a references to Use Case #2 (with link) and not
the full text. But that may be only me.

I.