Re: @profile is wrong solution for indicating that RDFa is present

Maybe I just missed something.  Ben, do you believe there is a
resolution that we REQUIRE an XHTML+RDFa document to specify an @profile
value, and that such a value is the preferred/exclusive mechanism for
identifying documents that need RDFa processing?

Regardless, I think my proposed additional wording for the Processor
conformance section is valid.  We want to require that conforming
processors parse documents we want them to parse, and we want to permit
them to parse other documents too.  Do you disagree?