RDFa good practice Wiki page

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 22:23:54 +0200
To: "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>
Cc: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Ben, All,

Regarding my today's action [1] to set up a Wiki page
that gathers good practices for RDFa publishing,
I did some contemplation - please read on and tell me
what you think:

Maybe it is good to put it on ESWiki (for example
http://esw.w3.org/topic/RDFaGoodPractice), rather
than on the SWD Wiki page (due to ESW is wider known,
editing is not restricted to SWD members, etc.)

Proposing the following structure:

 1. general issues as DTD [2], profile (can't find resolution -
    can you tell me, please?), etc.

 2. examples using the pattern: 'I want to do XXX ...' -
    show XHTML+RDFa code - show resulting triples;
    idea: reuse examples from Primer, TC, and from this list

 3. other tasks (validation, test cases, etc.)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action13
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFaInHTML