Test 0029: error or not? I htink this is a test error...

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 14:28:04 +0200
To: W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Test 0029 (proposed as approved): the sparql requiment says:

	<http://example.org/foo> <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/creator>
"Mark Birbeck"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string> .

I am not sure that 100% accurate. Indeed, the XHTML source says:

	      		property="dc:creator" datatype="xsd:string"><b>M</b>ark

which includes a _new line_ after "irbeck"! My implementation produces:

  <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://example.org/foo">
rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string">Mark Birbeck

which, I believe _is_ the correct output! I do not think we say anywhere
that the generated string should be stripped of whitspaces...

Of course, we could remove the new line from the original xhtml text; I
wonder whether we should not leave it as is and change the sparql...

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/