W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > April 2007

hGRRDL for hCard: test case of a GRDDL transformation to produce RDFa from hCards

From: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:27:16 +0200
Message-ID: <46274404.8020505@sophia.inria.fr>
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Hello,

Yesterday I was the happy winner of an action to start a test case on 
hGRDDL:
[NEW] ACTION: Fabien to take action on testcase for 
microformat+XHTML->RDFa (i.e. hGRDDL). [ recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/18-grddl-wg-minutes.html#action08 ]

Here is what I have done; feedback is very welcome:

1 - I generated an hCard using the hCard creator
Creator: http://microformats.org/code/hcard/creator
hCard result: 
http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/personnel/Fabien.Gandon/tmp/grddl/hGRDDL/hCardRDFa.html

2 - I created a GRDDL transform to add RDFa in a file containing hCards
Here is my hGRDDL for hCard:
http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/personnel/Fabien.Gandon/tmp/grddl/hGRDDL/hCard2RDFa.xsl
The hCard has a transform link to this transformation but I couldn't get 
the GRDDL demo to run on it.
However the application of this transforms produces a new XHTML file 
containing hCard and RDFa:
http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/personnel/Fabien.Gandon/tmp/grddl/hGRDDL/hCardRDFa.html

3 - I tested the RDFa result with the bookmarlets
The Get N3 bookmarlet is missing the v:adr object:
<#hcard-Fabien-Lucien-Gandon> v:adr <>;
But looking at the code I do think the RDFa is right.

4 - I tested the RDFa3RDFXML on the output
The produced RDFa is itself a GRDDL source document so I called the 
transformation on it and got the following RDF/XML:
http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/personnel/Fabien.Gandon/tmp/grddl/hGRDDL/hCardRDFXML.rdf

Cheers,

-- 
Fabien - http://www.inria.fr/acacia/fabien/
Received on Thursday, 19 April 2007 10:27:42 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:15:04 GMT