Re: hGRRDL for hCard: test case of a GRDDL transformation to produce RDFa from hCards

I take it you mean

http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/personnel/Fabien.Gandon/tmp/grddl/hGRDDL/hCard.html

as the first file.

I think that this should all work with the two following changes:

a) in RDFa2RDFXML.xsl
change media-type of output from text/plain to application/rdf+xml

i.e.

<xsl:output indent="yes" method="xml" media-type="applicatiuon/rdf+xml"
encoding="UTF-8" omit-xml-declaration="yes"/>

and

b) in hCard2RDFa.xsl change media-type of output from text/plain to
text/html

i.e.

<output indent="yes" method="xml" media-type="text/html"
encoding="UTF-8" omit-xml-declaration="yes"/>

Then, a GRDDL processor that dispatches on the media-type of the XSLT
output; on seeing HTML output, may choose to invoke itself (again) to
turn the HTML into RDF, as you desire.
In my view this could be an informative test, since it pushes the spec
to its limit, invoking a recursion that was neither explicitly permitted
nor explicitly excluded.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited