Re: ISSUE-29 MIME type for RDFa - proposed resolution to be voted on next week

On Mon, 2007-04-16 at 21:58 -0400, Ben Adida wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As per today's telecon, we have come to a tentative resolution on the
> MIME type question, ISSUE-29. Since we were missing some key folks on
> today's call, we're voting on this resolution next week.
>
> Proposed Resolution:
>
> The MIME type of an RDFa-compliant document should conform to the
> recommendation for the host language. For example, for an XHTML1.1+RDFa
> document, the MIME type should be application/xhtml+xml. If the XHTML WG
> determines a way to deliver XHTML1.1 using a different MIME type, then
> an XHTML1.1+RDFa document can be delivered accordingly.

I'm interested to see how that impacts the test materials.

I suggest updating one or two tests before the decision is made.

I wonder how this interacts with the "RDFa in HTML" thread.
In some sense it's orthogonal. Or is this meant to exclude
those designs?

By "XHTML WG", do you mean the XHTML 2 WG or the HTML WG? Or
does it matter?

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E