ISSUE-29 MIME type for RDFa - proposed resolution to be voted on next week

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:58:56 -0400
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

As per today's telecon, we have come to a tentative resolution on the
MIME type question, ISSUE-29. Since we were missing some key folks on
today's call, we're voting on this resolution next week.

Proposed Resolution:

The MIME type of an RDFa-compliant document should conform to the
recommendation for the host language. For example, for an XHTML1.1+RDFa
document, the MIME type should be application/xhtml+xml. If the XHTML WG
determines a way to deliver XHTML1.1 using a different MIME type, then
an XHTML1.1+RDFa document can be delivered accordingly.