Re: XHTML-RDFa draft made public

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 14:45:48 -0400
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
CC: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, HTML WG <w3c-html-wg@w3.org>

Fantastic stuff! This is excellent. Again, thanks for all your hard work
on this.

Two quick points noted by the CC folks:

1) xmlns still not supported.... darn DTDs, right? What's the path to
fixing the W3C validator in this regard? Does it have to be schema-based?

2) it seems the document must be served as application/xhtml+xml... but
XHTML 1.1 should be servable as text/html, right? Is there a deeper
issue here that I don't understand?

-Ben