XHTML-RDFa draft made public

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 12:02:08 -0500
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
CC: HTML WG <w3c-html-wg@w3.org>

As per my implied action item from earlier today, note that an Editor's
Draft of the xhtml-rdfa module document is available at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-xhtml-rdfa-20070402/

This draft is not yet connected to the main MarkUp page, nor to the new
Drafts area we are setting up.  Once established, I will send out a
subsequent note.

Finally, note that if you create documents using the example markup
language as defined in Appendix C, using the DOCTYPE with public and
system identifiers as specified therein:

    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML+RDFa 1.0//EN"
                          "http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/DTD/xhtml+rdfa-1.dtd">

such documents can validate using the W3C validation service
automatically.  I trust this is what people were looking for.

I look forward to feedback on this early draft!