FW: [newsml-2] Requirements for CURIEs

fyi.

-----Original Message-----
From: newsml-2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:newsml-2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Cowan
Sent: 25 May 2006 12:57
To: newsml-2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [spam] Re: [newsml-2] Requirements for CURIEs

Misha Wolf scripsit:

> Here's a quick summary of the IPTC's requirements (as I see them):
> -  the prefix must be allowed to be numeric
> -  the suffix must be allowed to be numeric
> -  the set of legal solutions to prefix-IRI mapping must include at
>    least one which is remote

I'd like to add one:

 -   there must be no talk of "namespaces" anywhere, to prevent confusion

--
John Cowan    cowan@ccil.org    http://ccil.org/~cowan
Rather than making ill-conceived suggestions for improvement based on

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM

Any member of this IPTC moderated Yahoo group must comply with the Intellectual Property Policy of the IPTC, available at http://www.iptc.org/goto/ipp. Any posting is assumed to be submitted under the conditions of this IPTC IP Policy.

Yahoo! Groups Links